Rosemary Grilled Lamb Chops
- Yield: 8 servings
- 8 rib lamb chops
- 1teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8sprigs fresh rosemary, about 4 inches long
- Preheat a charcoal grill to a high temperature.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lamp chops, salt, pepper, olive oil, and rosemary sprigs.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes. Lay the lamb chops on the hot grill and cook 3 minutes on each side for rare, 5 minutes on each side for medium. Remove and serve immediately with a green salad.
From Paris to Provence: Childhood Memories of Food & France by Ethel Brennan and Sara Remington/Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC