Rosemary Kale Chicken Soup
- Yield: servings
- 2quarts homemade chicken broth
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1/2-- yellow onion, diced
- 2-- celery stalks, chopped
- 2cups kale
- 1sprig rosemary, stem removed, leaves finely chopped
- 1cup cooked organic chicken breast
- -- sea salt to taste
- -- freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Place all ingredients in a large pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
3. Turn heat to low and simmer, covered, until veggies are tender, about 30 minutes.
3. Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Reprinted with permission from The Healthy Gluten-Free Life by Tammy Credicott, Victory Belt Publishing, Inc.