Salmon and Avocado Lunch Wrap
- Yield: 4 servings
Salmon and avocado blend together to create a delightful flavor in this simple, healthy wrap.
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 4tablespoons honey mustard
- 2cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 salmon filets
- 3tablespoons flour
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- Season salmon filets with salt and pepper, then coat lightly in flour. This will help create a nice crispy outside.
- Add olive oil to a nonstick pan and sauté until it’s cooked through.
- Lay out flour tortillas then divide baby spinach, avocado, salmon and honey mustard between each. Roll up and it’s ready to eat!
Bio: Recipe courtesy of Mai-Lis, a self-proclaimed foodie who has a great passion for cooking real, healthy meals from scratch. She started her blog A Sunshiny Day as a way to share her love of cooking as well as the happiness she finds in her everyday life (her husband, puppy, fitness & the island they’ve made their home).