Salmon, Blueberries and Lemon Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8cups salad greens, in small pieces
- 1pound salmon fillet, poached
- 1 1/2cups fresh Chilean blueberries
- -- Lemon zest to garnish
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- -- Black pepper
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Divide salad greens on four salad plates. Tear salmon into medium pieces and arrange on greens.
- Sprinkle on blueberries. Top with lemon zest. In a jar with a lid, add all vinaigrette
- ingredients. Shake well. Serve salads chilled with the dressing alongside.