Salmon Salad with Dill Vinaigrette
- Yield: servings
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1/4cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/8teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon black pepper
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- boneless skinless pink salmon (6 oz each)
- 1cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2cup chopped red onion
- 1/4cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon black pepper
- 4slices french bread (1 oz each)
- For the vinaigrette, combine the first 5 ingredients (fresh dill through black pepper) in a medium bowl. Add oil and stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- For the salad, flake salmon with a fork into a large bowl. Add the next 6 ingredients (red bell pepper through black pepper) and stir gently to combine.
- Toss salad with the vinaigrette before eating.
- Serve with a side of french bread and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Sharna Burgess