Salmon with Fruit Salsa
- Yield: 4 servings
Rich salmon and tart, sweet and savory salsa makes for a healthy and fast supper. This fruit salsa recipe is also perfect with grilled shrimp or chicken breasts.
- 1 mango, finely chopped
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 green Thai chili (or 1/2 jalapeño), finely chopped
- 2tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2pounds skinned salmon filet
1. Toss mango, scallions and chili together and let sit while you prepare the fish.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper, then melt butter over medium high heat. Add salmon and cook until just beginning to brown. Flip carefully and continue to cook until desired doneness. Serve salmon topped with salsa.