- 2cups salsa
- 1cup nonfat sour cream
- 1package (1-ounce) low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 1/2pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1/2cup reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Cilantro or green onion, chopped, optional
- Preheat oven 350°F. Coat oblong glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix together salsa, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
- Place chicken into prepared dish. Pour sauce over chicken and bake 45 minutes or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro or green onion, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Eating Well To Fight Arthritis by Holly Clegg.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 238
- Fat 5 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Cholesterol 85 mg
- Sodium 776 mg
- Carbohydrate 15 g
- Fiber 0 g
- Protein 29 g