- 1-- (12-inch) thin pizza crust
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 4ounces chicken sausage or gourmet sausage of choice, cut in thin slices
- 1/2cup jarred roasted red pepper slices, drained
- 1/2cup red onion thin slices, drained
- 1cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2cups fresh baby spinach
Preheat oven 425F. Coat crust with oil and garlic.
In a small nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, cook sausage until lightly browned and done. Add spinach, stirring only until wilted.
Evenly spoon spinach mixture over crust and top with remaining ingredients. Bake 8–10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is done.
Tip: Splurge with fresh mozzarella cheese for an added flavor value. Look for different varieties of sausage from chicken to vegetarian.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 196
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 19mg
- Sodium 412mg
- Carbohydrate 19mg
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 11g