- Yield: <p>3 </p> servings
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2tablespoons curry powder
- 1tablespoon mnced garlic
- 1teaspoon minced, peeled gingerroot
- 1teaspoon cumin
- 3/4teaspoon salt
- 1pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/4cups vegetable or chicken borth
- 1/4cup chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add seasonings and cook 30 seconds. Add shrimp. Cook 2 minutes. Remove shrimp.
- Add flour, tomato paste and 1/4 cup broth to pan. Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add remaining broth, stirring to blend well. Boil 2 minutes until thick. Add shrimp just before serving. Serve over hot white rice.