Skinny Champagne Cosmos
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 3/4cups light cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/2cup Cointreau
- 3tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 bottles brut sparkling wine or Champagne, chilled
- lime zest strips for garnish
- Combine the cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and lime juice in a small pitcher and mix well. Divide evenly among 8 flutes or martini glasses.
- Top each flute with the sparkling wine (depending on the size of your flutes, you may not need all of the wine). Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Whipped.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 146
- Fat 0