Skinny Cocoa Martini
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1 1/2ounces vanilla vodka
- 1teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet Sweet'N Low
- 3ounces low-fat milk
- 1tablespoon fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- Combine the cocoa powder, milk and Sweet’N Low in a cup and microwave for 10 seconds. Pour into a cocktail shaker along with the vanilla vodka and fill with ice.
- Shake well and pour into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a tablespoon of the fat free whipped topping, if desired.
This recipe appears courtesy of HungryCouple.