Skinny Mini Reubens
- 1/3cup reduced-fat mayo
- 2tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup
- 2teaspoons pickle relish
- 1teaspoon mustard
- 1/4teaspoon paprika
- 1loaf rye bread
- 1can (16 oz) sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2pound lean pastrami or turkey pastrami, thinly sliced
- 6slices reduced fat Swiss cheese, cut into forths
- Mustard, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In small bowl, mix together Thousand Island ingredients.
- Line cookie sheet with foil. Place 24 cocktail rye on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Spread each piece with 1 teaspoon of Thousand Island Dressing. Place one piece of pastrami on top of each. Add about 1 tablespoon of sauerkraut on top of that. Add small amount of dressing on top of saurkraut. Top each with one piece of Swiss cheese.
- Bake for about 8 minutes until cheese is melted. Place on serving plate with side dish of mustard, if desired, for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Fox from Skinny Kitchen.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 61
- Fat 2 g
- Carbohydrate 5 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 5 g