Skinnytaste Citrus Margarita Spritzer
- Yield: 1 servings
To make a simple lime salt for the rim of the glass, grate a little lime zest and combine it with a coarse salt. Then use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass, then dip it in the salt.
- 1fluid ounce clear tequila
- 1/2fluid ounce Contreau
- 1/4cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 lime (2 tbsp) fresh lime juice
- 1/4cup seltzer/club soda
- crushed ice
- Combine the tequila, orange liquor, fresh squeezed orange juice, and fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Pour into a glass with crushed ice and top with seltzer.
Reprinted with permission from Skinnytaste. Gina Homolka, author, photographer and recipe developer of Skinnytaste.com features delicious, healthy, low fat, family-friendly recipes several times per week. What originally began in 2008 as an idea to marry her two passions, great food and beautiful photography, has developed into a highly rewarding labor of love. Her food philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 137.1
- Fat 0.2 g
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g