Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 4-5
- 1pound ground turkey
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1cup onion, chopped
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2cups pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- dash salt
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Sauté onion, peppers and garlic until tender. Stir in ground turkey and cook until browned and cooked all the way through.
- Pour turkey and veggie mixture into your crockpot. Mix in tomatoes and pumpkin. Stir in seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Original recipe courtesy of Catz in the Kitchen.