Southwestern Chicken Quesadillas
- Yield: 6 servings
- 12-- (6- to 8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1cup salsa
- 1cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2cup fresh corn kernels
- 1cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Arrange 6 tortillas on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread salsa on top of tortillas. In a small bowl, combine chicken, black beans, corn and cheese. Spoon equal portions on top of tortillas. Top each with another tortilla, pressing to adhere.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts and filling is heated through. Use pizza cutter to cut into wedges. Yield: 6 quesadillas.
Recipe by Holly Clegg.