- 1 3/4pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4cup all-purpose flour
- 1cup chopped onion
- 2cups fat-free canned chicken broth
- 1-- (10-ounce) can chopped tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 1/4pounds sweet potatoes (yams), peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-- (4-ounce) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1-- (16-ounce) package frozen corn
- -- Salt and pepper
Toss pork with flour to coat.
In a large nonstick pot, brown pork over medium heat, 5 to 7 minutes. Add onion and cook until tender. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Lower heat, and simmer until potato cubes are tender and pork is done, about 45 minutes. If stew gets too thick, add more chicken broth. Add salt and pepper.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 275
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 64mg
- Sodium 429mg
- Carbohydrate 37g
- Fiber 5g
- Protein 25g