- Yield: servings
- 1cup uncooked rice, washed
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 3/4cup boiling water
- 2medium onions, chopped
- 2medium green peppers, chopped
- 2cups tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until golden brown.
- Add the onions, peppers, and tomatoes and mix well. Then add the boiling water, cover, and let simmer for about a half hour without stirring.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
Reprinted with permission from The Dead Celebrity Cookbook by Frank Decaro, HCI Books