- Yield: 10 servings
- 6-- zucchini, chopped
- 1medium onion, chopped
- 1/4cup (1/2 stick) margarine
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1can (4 ounce) chopped green chiles
- 1cup (4 ounces) shredded cheese
- Saute the zucchini and onion in the margarine in a saucepan until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add the corn and green chiles and mix well.
- Spoon into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Lubbock., A Pefect Setting, (The Junior Leage of Lubbock, 2005)