Subtly Spicy Peanut Coconut Fondue
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 90-120
- 1/2cup peanut butter
- 1can light coconut milk
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 3/4teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2teaspoon ground chile
- 1teaspoon garam masala
- 1tablespoon cornstarch, as needed
- Oil the crock of your slow cooker.
- Combine the peanut butter, milk, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, ground chile, and garam masala in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the dip is heated through. If it is too thin, add the cornstarch and cook 15 minutes longer.
Reprinted with permission from The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester (c) 2011 Fair Winds Press