Sugar-Free Peach Sorbet
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes, plus freezing
- 2 3/4pounds ripe peaches, pitted and chopped
- 2ounces sucralose sweetener
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Put the peaches in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Pass through a sieve to make a smooth purée.
- Put the purée into a clean food processor or blender along with 6fl oz. water, the sweetener, and the lemon juice. Blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-proof container with a lid, and put it in the freezer for 1-2 hours until it has almost set. Remove and stir well with a form to break up the ice crystals, or put back into the food processor and blend again. Return to freezer for 4-5 hours until frozen. Serve scoops of sorbet in individual glass dishes.
—Reprinted with permission from The Diabetes Cookbook. Copyright 2013, DK Publishing.