Summer Confetti Pasta
- 1package gluten-free pasta, cooked
- 2small carrots, diced
- 1/2can black olives, sliced
- 1 cob fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1/3 each zucchini; yellow squash; cucumber, diced
- 1small shallot, diced
- 12 Heirloom cherry tomatoes, diced
- 2 1/2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, parsley, Italian seasoning, to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca, a home-school mom and bento blogger at Bentos on the Bayou. Her passion is providing nutritious meals for her family and encouraging others by sharing how delicious healthy eating can be.