Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 20 min
- 1cup unbleached white flour
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 2tablespoons 'Earth Balance vegan butter, chilled
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 3/4cup mashed sweet potatoes, cooled
- 1/4cup unsweetened soy milk
- Sift together the flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in the margarine using a pastry blender until well incorporated.
- Add the agave nectar, sweet potatoes, and soy milk and combine, forming a soft dough. Roll the dough out on a floured work surface to ½“ thickness.
- Cut out biscuits of desired size. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven on a greased baking sheet for 12 to 15 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Gardein™.