Sweet Potato, Goat Cheese and Thyme Fritattas
- Yield: 8 pieces
- 1/2tablespoon butter
- 1 sweet potato, finely cubed
- 1tablespoon finely chopped thyme
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/4cup milk
- 3ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat to 375 degrees. Grease 8 sections of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat, then add cubed sweet potato and thyme and cook until sweet potato is just beginning to soften, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cooled sweet potato and crumbled goat cheese and season with salt and pepper. Divide egg mixture between 8 greased sections of a muffin tin and bake until fritattas are puffed and golden, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool in the muffin tin until cool enough to handle.
Recipe by Sydney Oland.