- 4medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1medium red onion, chopped
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 2medium jalapeños, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1-- garlic clove
- -- Juice of 2 medium limes
- 1-- (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1teaspoon salt
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3cup chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 400F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Place sweet potatoes and onions on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil. Bake, turning occasionally, until edges brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
Place jalapenos, garlic, lime juice in a blender or food processor and process until blended.
Toss warm sweet potatoes and onions, beans, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Add the jalapeno mixture, salt and pepper. Toss well. Top with cilantro.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 213
- Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 706mg
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Fiber 7g
- Protein 5g