Tasty Tuna Wraps
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2-- (5-ounce) cans tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1cup celery, chopped
- 2cups red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4cup packaged salad, cut into thin strips
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 3tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1teaspoon dried basil
- -- Black pepper, to taste
- 4-- whole-wheat flatbread wraps
- Mix tuna, celery, grapes, olive oil, lemon juice, basil and pepper in a bowl.
- Divide the tuna mixture among the four flatbreads and spread across the short end of each. Roll up each flatbread and cut in half; secure each half with a toothpick.