- Yield: servings
- 1tablespoon hot water
- 1/2teaspoon sugar
- 1/2teaspoon instant espresso powder or 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1/4cup light tub-style cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 6-- chocolate wafer cookies
- -- White chocolate curls and/or fresh raspberries (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine the water, sugar, and espresso powder; stir until sugar and espresso powder are dissolved. Add cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture atop cookies. If desired, chill for up to 4 hours. To serve, if desired, top with white chocolate curls and/or raspberries.
From Diabetic Living Quick and Easy Meals; Wiley 2010; reprinted with permission from the publisher.