- Yield: 4 servings
- 10ounces tuna (tonno) in olive oil
- 5ounces baby arugula
- 1cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2stalks celery, sliced
- 1cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 1/4cup red onion, diced
- 1teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 2teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1-- lemon, juiced
- Spread the arugula equally among four plates.
- Top the arugula with 1/4 each of the following ingredients: tomatoes, garbanzo, celery, tuna(tonno).
- Sprinkle all with pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, lemon juice and dijon mustard.
- Drizzle each plate with the dressing.