Warm Artichoke-Spinach Gratin
- Yield: 4 servings
This dish can be made ahead and baked when needed. Do not puree the dip too finely, You want small chunks of artichoke to peek through.
- 1-- (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2cup frozen chopped spinach, defrosted with the excess moisture squeezed out
- 1-- garlic clove, minced
- 1/4cup low-fat sour cream
- 1tablespoon low-fat cream cheese, softened
- -- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese. Use on/off pulses to coarse-chop ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer artichoke mixture to a 1-quart casserole sprayed lightly with nonstick olive or vegetable oil cooking spray. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese and bake 15 minutes until heated through and cheese melts.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 95
- Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 11mg
- Sodium 108mg
- Carbohydrate 11g
- Fiber 4g
- Protein 6g