Weekend Skinny Mojito
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1/2 lime
- 1cup ice
- 1 1/2tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon gently warmed honey
- 2ounces clear rum
- 4ounces club soda
- mint and lime for garnish
- With a long spoon or a pestle (from your guac-making mortar and pestle collection) muddle 1/2 fresh lime cut into six wedges in a martini shaker.
- Add 1 cup ice and 1 1/2 tbsp. lime juice.
- Combine 1/2 tsp. gently warmed honey, 2 oz. clear rum and 4 oz. club soda. Add this combination to muddled mixture.
- Stir all the ingredients together with your long spoon until they get cold. Strain the beverage into a glass filled with ice.
This recipe appears courtesy of makeitsimplesister.com.