Whipped Buttermilk with Lavender & Clementine
- Cook: 20 minutes
- 3ounces low-fat sour cream or a combination equals parts of Greek yogurt & sour cream
- 1ounce whole buttermilk
- 1/2teaspoon gelatin powder
- 2tablespoons dark agave nectar
- 1tablespoon dried lavender
- 2 raw clementines (in segments)
- 2tablespoons puffed rice
- In an iSi whipper, combine the dissolved gelatin with the sour cream & buttermilk. Charge with two NO2 chargers & chill for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you may whip by hand with a beater or mixer until the mixture is a consistency of a whipped cream.
- Place the agave & lavender in a microwave safe container & warm for 15 seconds. Mix together.
- Fill a 4 oz. mason jar with the whipped buttermilk & top with the clementines & agave.
- Serve immediately.
Created by Chef Richard Blais.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 112 calori
- Fat 3 grams