- cooking spray
- 1pound Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2teaspoons truffle oil
- 2tablespoons grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray (use two sheets if necessary to prevent potato slices from overlapping).
- Arrange the potato slices on the baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Arrange the onions on top of potatoes and season both with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Drizzle the truffle oil over the potatoes and onions and sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 to 10 more minutes, until the potatoes are golden brown (crisp around the edges and tender in the middle).
- Sprinkle the parsley over the top before serving.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 118
- Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 4mg
- Sodium 68mg
- Carbohydrate 19g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 4g